Table of Contents
- 1. Husqvarna 128CD, 17 in. 28cc 2-Cycle Gas Curved Shaft String Trimmer
- 2. Husqvarna 223L 24.5cc 2-Stroke Straight Shaft Gas Trimmer, 17-Inch
- 3. Husqvarna 128LD Gas Straight Shaft String Trimmer
- 4. Troy-Bilt TB525 EC 29cc 4-Cycle 17-Inch Curved Shaft String Trimmer
- 5. Echo GT-225 2 Cycle 21.2cc Curved Shaft Gas Trimmer
1. Husqvarna 128CD, 17 in. 28cc 2-Cycle Gas Curved Shaft String Trimmer
This Husqvarna String Trimmer is, in fact, a business weed eater, however, it is basic enough for anybody to utilize. It has Smart Start innovation with the goal that you will never battle to get the thing moving. It is additionally generally lightweight for a gas-fueled weed eater at a little more than 10 pounds. The link drive is developed with solid meshed wire.
This String Trimmer is fabricated sufficiently able to handle an assortment of occupations, from edging grass to cutting branches. The essential setup utilizes .095 distance across the trimmer line, yet a decent aspect concerning the Husqvarna is that it has a lot of various connections accessible that can be effectively fit properly.
- The product is 11 x 11.5 x 63.8 inches in size and weighs 11 lbs (4.9 kg)
- The cutting width is 1,600 in
- The product comes with a two-year warranty
- Has good balance and operation
- Has a semi-auto spool feeding feature which makes work easier
- Bogs off when used in heavy weed
- The shaft of the weeder is slightly small for tall people
This product has received mixed reviews. Some customers were extremely happy with the performance of the product but many gave the same complaint that on using the weeder on heavy weed the engine would give out and it would stop working.
If the product is used by following the manual guidelines, this lightweight weeder should serve your gardening maintenance needs for a very long time.
2. Husqvarna 223L 24.5cc 2-Stroke Straight Shaft Gas Trimmer, 17-Inch
The Husqvarna 223L String Trimmer is lightweight and ideal for landowners and semi-experts searching for the nature of Husqvarna E-Tech motor and the ergonomic highlights remarkable to a straight shaft.
Simple beginning with air cleanse and a solid, twisted wire link drive and sturdy apparatus box that expands the unwavering qualities of Husqvarna.
The product is 11 x 9.5 x 72 inches in size and weighs 9 lbs (4kg) Has a 24.5cc engine Accompanied by a simple stacking T35 knock trimmer head.
- Smart Start framework for the motor and starter have been planned so the machine begins rapidly with negligible exertion
- Auto return stop switch consequently resets to the on position for simpler beginning
- Air cleanse framework expels air from carburetor and fuel framework for simple beginning
- Lightweight makes handling easy
- Has a tiny guard and dirt flies to the operator
- Lasts mostly one year on regular moderate to heavy usage
This product has many happy customers, with a few exceptions of beginners. Most of the negative comments are about the warranty and part replacement issues.
If the Husqvarna dealer stores are in your vicinity, then having using the warranty available with the product won’t be much of a hassle. Even though the bump head is a bit bulky, the overall weight of the product is quite light and is easy to handle.
3. Husqvarna 128LD Gas Straight Shaft String Trimmer
Lightweight yet strong, the Husqvarna 128LD Trimmer gives you a chance to handle yard work easily. This multipurpose trimmer accompanies a simple stacking T25 programmed trimmer head and flaunts a solid plaited wire link drive. It’s optimal for property holders who need a direct, dependable device to deal with the branch, brush, and grass care.
- The product is 12.2 x 10.2 x 40 inches in size and weighs 11 pounds
Comes with a 128LD Trimmer with T25 automatic trimmer head and
- Has a 28cc engine
- Has a cutting width of 17 inches
- With several attachments, it gives the user the power of versatility
- The engine is and the starter is designed for quick start-up
- Stop switch naturally resets to "on" position for simple beginning
- Carburetor screws should be adjusted richer
- Bump head is of a low quality
Many customers did not have a very pleasant unboxing experience. Some even complained about the ergonomics of the product. The string on the inside of the hub keeps breaking and many users had to rethread the spool immediately after unboxing.
Overall, the performance of the Husqvarna 128LD is quite good but these are some of the manufacturing defects customers have reported.
4. Troy-Bilt TB525 EC 29cc 4-Cycle 17-Inch Curved Shaft String Trimmer
The Troy-Bilt TB525 EC curved shaft String Trimmer is a genuine workhorse, intended to cut reliably year after year. It has a 29cc 4-cycle motor that incorporates both SpringAssist innovation and JumpStart’s ability to make a beginning as straightforward as could be expected under the circumstances.
This gas trimmer gives both power and solace highlights, while the curved shaft adjusts the trimmer for an immediate perspective on the cutting line.
- The String Trimmer is 37 x 10 x 10 inches in size and weighs 12 pounds (5.4 kg) Has a cutting width of 17 inch
- Has a 29cc engine
- Connection proficient structure enables the trimmer motor to control 10
diverse TrimmerPlus connections, transforming your trimmer into a
carport loaded with devices.
- SpeedSpool 2 bump head makes stacking line quick and simple
- The string breaks off constantly at the hub/root and requires constant
disassembling of the string hub
- Manual directions for resetting trimmer are wrongly printed
- Requires a long warm uptime
The product hasn’t been received well by its customers. It has very few good reviews and many unhappy customers. The one constant complaint
was of the string constantly breaking off from the hub, among other complaints.
Some stated that the engine would die out after a 3-week moderate usage. This product isn’t really worth investing your money in if it causes so much inconvenience to the user.
5. Echo GT-225 2 Cycle 21.2cc Curved Shaft Gas Trimmer
ECHO GT-225 21.2cc Curved Shaft Line String Trimmer lightweight, curved shaft trimmer highlights diminished exertion I-30 beginning innovation which offers a 30% decrease in beginning the 21.2 cc Power Boost Vortex motor.
Highlighting a 2-line Rapid Loader head. 48" bent shaft, the ergonomic right-hand throttle grasp with an on-off switch makes it more efficient to use.
- The product is 15.1 x 12.4 x 56.9 inches in size and weighs 10 pounds
- Has a 21.2cc engine
- Has a cutting width of 17 inches
- Requires only two pulls to start
- A very effective engine
- Doesn’t have a good head design
The product has mixed reviews. Most of the negative feedback complained about manufacturing defects, but such defects can occur due to mishandling on the courier’s part.
The pump head must be replaced if the land to be worked is huge. Though the curved shaft may not be suitable for everyone, it has a good start-up and works very efficiently.